Friday, July 4, 2014

Menopause and the working woman (wife, daughter, sister, mother...)

Menopause and the working woman (wife, daughter, sister, mother...)

Well, I can say that the above is synonymous with something akin to broccoli and almond butter.  They are manageable separately but just do not go well together!

I swear the last ounce of hormones has left my body somewhere between a week long business trip, a family reunion, a dirty house, managing 3 dogs to and from the kennel and having 2 kids home for summer break!

I am always in awe of the way nature works in so many situations and this would be quite a wonder if it were not me (and my husband I must add) going through it!  I'm not the nicest person these days.  I'm sure my family would all echo that statement.  That said, I probably owe an apology to all my family members that attended our family reunion.  I'm sure they wondered what the heck was wrong and I'm not sure I knew until I took stock of the fact that everyone in the world was a jerk.  OK, at that point I realized how silly that is.... not everyone could be a jerk at the same time right?  Hmmmm...

Marching forward is the only way to get past the challenges in life so I will begin my search for supplements that people find successful in dealing with a myriad of symptoms from this lovely season in life. 

I look forward to coming out on the other side where there is energy for exercise, interest in sex, good moods and happy family members.  Nifty 50 huh?
In good health,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment